Welcome to ETD Services
Specializing in Clerical, Light Industrial and Professional Staffing since 1988
ETD Services was established on the principle that the only way to achieve success is to take an honest approach, coupled with maintaining the highest standards for quality and service. ETD Services strives to maintain a professional image that reflects our commitment to those we are privileged to serve.
Since 1988, our professional staff has been matching talent to jobs. Our offerings include short-term and long-term customized staffing solutions utilizing sound business strategies.
ETD Services has a proven track record for selecting people with a desire to succeed. Our recruiters have years of experience identifying talented individuals who are the best in their field.
ETD Services specializes in Clerical, Light Industrial and Professional Staffing (IT, Engineering, Accounting). We have the experience to strategically staff your organization. Whether you are looking for receptionists, administrative professionals, accounting pros or industrial support, ETD is prepared to help you every step of the way.
Holiday Hours: Our offices are closed on Dec. 24th, Dec. 25th, Dec. 31st and Jan. 1st.
To help prevent the spread of the COVID-19, our office limits visitors to only those who have appointments. All visitors must wear masks and complete a health screening upon arrival to the office.
To make an appointment, or if you need to speak with a Recruiter or other staff person, please text or call us at 734-858-1600.
U.S. Department of Labor’s Poster on the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, ETD Services recommends that employees…
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Not wear a face mask unless they show symptoms respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
Employees who have questions or concerns regarding this information, ETD Service’s leave policies, or any other issue, should contact a representative at (734) 858-1600.
To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website.