Welcome to ETD Services
Specializing in Clerical, Light Industrial and Professional Staffing since 1988
ETD Services was established on the principle that the only way to achieve success is to take an honest approach, coupled with maintaining the highest standards for quality and service. ETD Services strives to maintain a professional image that reflects our commitment to those we are privileged to serve.
Since 1988, our professional staff has been matching talent to jobs. Our offerings include short-term and long-term customized staffing solutions utilizing sound business strategies.
ETD Services has a proven track record for selecting people with a desire to succeed. Our recruiters have years of experience identifying talented individuals who are the best in their field.
ETD Services specializes in Clerical, Light Industrial and Professional Staffing (IT, Engineering, Accounting). We have the experience to strategically staff your organization. Whether you are looking for receptionists, administrative professionals, accounting pros or industrial support, ETD is prepared to help you every step of the way.
Our Response to COVID-19
To help prevent the spread of the COVID-19, our offices will be closed to visitors beginning on March 16th. We plan to welcome visitors back to the office as soon as possible. In the meantime, we will still be operating remotely: accepting calls, questions, new applicants, etc. Please contact us at 734-858-1600 for any inquiries, and how to proceed with the next steps. We will meet candidates in person via appointment, ONLY if a job requirement deems it necessary.
U.S. Department of Labor’s Poster on the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, ETD Services recommends that employees…
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Not wear a face mask unless they show symptoms respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
Employees who have questions or concerns regarding this information, ETD Service’s leave policies, or any other issue, should contact a representative at (734) 858-1600.
To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website.